Call for Entries｜Busan Intercity Film Festival
About Busan Intercity Film Festival
The 3rd Busan Intercity Film Festival will be held from 31 May (Fri) to 3 June (Mon) for 4 days in Busan, South Korea. The slogan of the year is “Our CITY”.
They are going to invite outstanding films from various cities around the world and show different cultural characteristics and diversity while strengthening our relationship and friendship.
They have put out a call for film submissions from other UNESCO Creative Cities. Yamagata City of Film will be choosing a shortlist of five films on this theme “Our CITY” to send to Busan and to represent the City.
- The film should be shot in Yamagata City, or be directed by a person from Yamagata City
- Your submission should reflect the theme of “Our CITY”.
- You should have completed work on this film sometime in the last two years.
- All entries must carry English subtitles.
- All entries must be accompanied by stills from the film and some images of the director. (In the case that the film is chosen, these images will be used in the program.)
- All submissions should come with a fully completed Application Form*
- All film files should be MOV, MP4, or H264.
The deadline for submissions is Monday, 22 April 2019 at 23:59.
Please send a film file and a fully complete application form in English via WeTransfer or other file transfer services to the office of Yamagata City of Film. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Yamagata Creative City Promotion Council (Culture Promotion Division, Yamagata City)
Please contact us for further details.